Design services and renovation of the campus at St. Michael’s Church, Milton.
The Village School, circa 1888, (a community pre-school) was the original lower
school for Milton Academy. The scope of work included envelope restoration and
building renovation including expansion to six classrooms, new accessible parking
and entrance, elevator, accessible toilets, new building systems, and life safety
upgrades. Budget: $1,000,000. Completed 2000.